How does the deposit process work?
Check email for login invitation to the Small Business Enabler Client Invoicing Platform
- If you don’t see the email, check your spam folder. You may need to add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
- This will be your business name.
- Click this link to sign in. Your login should be your email address along with the password in your email.
- If you have issues, just reply to the email to get in touch with Jason.
Invoice for Your Deposit
- Click the link.
Pay Your Invoice
- This is your total amount due.
- This is your contact information.
- This is the payment button.
How do I check my account with Small Business Enabler?
Bookmark the login URL from your email:
You should see this page:
- Enter the email address you used to submit the form on smallbusinessenabler.com.
- Enter the password that was emailed to you in the invitation to login.
- Click Login.
You will notice that the options are repeated on the page. The main 4 areas for you are:
- Your Account Summary.
- Your Recent Invoices, which will show both paid and outstanding invoices.
- Recent Estimates, which will show accepted, pending, and rejected invoices.
- Projects, which will show open and closed projects.
How can I keep track of our projects?
I use RoninApp to manage my clients’ projects, which is where your estimates and billing for hosting etc., originate. You can log in at any time and see how much time I have spent, what I’ve been doing, any estimates, your payment history, and how much you will be billed in the coming month.
What payment methods do you accept?
All major credit cards and PayPal are accepted.
Do I have to sign any contracts?
No. We earn your business daily.
Can I get a refund?
For hosting, yes, you can get a refund since hosting is prepaid each month. Your refund will be prorated for the number of days prior to the day you canceled your hosting. For services, no. I work until you are satisfied with the project.
Your Website FAQ’s
How will you build my website?
Your website will be built using the WordPress content management system and the Genesis Theme Framework. The design you choose will be a child theme of the Genesis framework. If you have no idea what that means, don’t worry. It means you’ll have a beautiful, simple-to-use website, and I’m happy to chat with you about the technical stuff any time.
Will I be able to edit my website?
If you can use Microsoft Word, then you can edit and post content to your website. I also provide 17 professionally made videos that introduce you and your team to the WordPress interface, so you have a firm foundation moving forward.
How do you provide support?
I provide personal, individualized support. Log your support requests through your preferred channel:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet or Direct Message @jasonhobbsllc on Twitter
- Post on my FaceBook Fan Page
Are there any other costs?
Hosting is $35.00 per month. Once your website is up and running, that’s all you pay if you don’t need any other help. If you want me to do any additional work, the cost is $25.00 per 15 minutes or $100 per hour. We also offer blocks of 10 hours for $800 and then debit that time as you need assistance.
The time is itemized in your account, billed in 15-minute increments, and lasts as long as you need it (i.e. it rolls over from month to month).
Website Hosting FAQ’s
Why should I go through you for hosting instead of your provider?
I am a value-added reseller of WebSynthesis.com hosting, which means I cost a bit more. However, the additional value you receive is more than worth it. That added value comes from the personal support I provide to handle all your support needs along with additional CDN/Security that I add to your website at no additional charge. Then there are the WordPress plugins you have access to at no additional charge, which help you make contact forms and beautiful image galleries and sliders, among other added functionalities and upgrades.
What does the hosting include?
In my tech-speak voice: The plan includes full support for SFTP, SSH, and PHPMyAdmin.
Synthesis hosting also includes:
- Nightly database backups.
- Plugin and theme backups that go back seven days.
- Synthesis proprietary security.
- The highly scalable NGINX webserver for all plans, which we manage. We also tune the configuration to optimize speed and security.
- Synthesis hosting will manage the Linux stack and security. Jason’s team updates WordPress, your plugins, and Genesis for you.
I’ll be happy to explain this in simpler terms if needed.
Are your servers protected?
Nope. They are all abandoned in a bad part of town, with no chance… Absolutely.
The servers are located in a state-of-the-art data center in Virginia. They were hit by an earthquake last year, and we didn’t even see a blip in load times. That’s due to backup power, temperature shielding, and many other precautions.
Keep in mind, these are the same servers that host the Copyblogger Media websites (Copyblogger.com, Studiopress.com, TeachingSells.com, etc.), among other well-known businesses and bloggers.